Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Grounding

 ”Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon ‘em.” - William Shakespeare

Every now and then I tend to fall through the cracks of life, submitting to my lack of faith, belief confidence in myself. There is really no reason for my fall into the darkness of self-pity, it just tends to happen. Here I am yet again, on the rise. If you want change in your life, you have to be that change.


Over the weekend, The Hubby and I went on a mini-date to 900 (degree) Woodfired Pizza, a true homage to Italian pizza. The Hubby wasn't a particular fan, but oh how I loved it! 
Afterwards we ventured over to Barnes & Noble, which so happens to be a usual occurrence for us on Friday evenings. As we walk along, through aisles and aisles of books I had an overcoming need to venture to the Art section. I haven't been to this particular section in months, maybe close to years, but I felt I need to be there. And suddenly, after only 15 minutes I was overcome with ideas, thoughts and inspiration.

Lucky, I have added inspiration from The Hubby would supports my artistic-side. I may have walked away from the Arts, for numerous reasons, but I am ready to be submerged back into the life I once knew and had. 

Side-Note: Over the weekend, besides my new found enlightenment, The Hubby and I did a little household project together, while he insisted it was 'crafts'. I think it looks just darling! Pictures to come!
imagejpeg_2.jpg
Dexter and his cousin, Rocky had a sleep-over this weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment